Peer Review Process
All articles in this journal undergo peer review.
Once the paper has been assessed for the scope suitability and formatting compliance by the editor-in-chief, it undergoes peer review by an expert referee whose research specialization best matches that of the paper. Peer reviewing is “double blind”.
The following criteria are always considered for each submission in the peer-review process:
- ethical aspects;
- originality of the work;
- importance of the information;
- clarity and comprehensibility of the text;
- appropriateness of the methods;
- interpretation of the results;
- reasonability of the conclusions.
The typical period of time allowed for reviews – 4 weeks.